Annual Deemed Export Certification Requirements
- Signed by Deputy Assistant Administrators/Corporate Office Directors and submitted to the Chief Administrative Officer (CAO)
- Due the third week of October every year
What is due?
The CAO collects:
- Certification Statement
- Foreign National List
- Controlled Technology Inventory
- Facilities List
List of Facilities assessed for Controlled Technology and Points of Contact at these facilities
- List of Facilities not assessed for Controlled Technology
- List of Export Licenses applied for and/or obtained
- Access control plans must be on file in the CAO’s office and updated, as needed, for every facility specified in the list of assessed facilities (item #4). The Line Office/Corporate Offices (LO/CO) must submit the above seven items to the CAO.
The Deputy Assistant Administrator/Corporate Office Director may use the “Facility Certification Statement” for internal reporting purposes. The Facility Certification Statement is not sent to the CAO.